Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Dear Eliza,
We're getting ready for bed now. I hope you are fixing to get some sleep tonight. Last night we played cry cry feed all night long.

I just took a short break between paragraphs and you fell asleep. Looking good so far. You just might get some sleep tonight. You were so tired today. You didn't wake up for more than 5 seconds today when we went to meet with your grandma.

If it's nice tomorrow I think your mom and I are going to take you for a stroller ride. We haven't tried it out yet and it's about time we did. I bet you're going to have so much fun. I know I am.

I'll be going now Eliza. I just had to drop you a line so you would know I was thinking about you. I will see you real soon. Like in a minute when I go into the other room where you are.

Love,

DAD

1 comment: