Saturday, October 29, 2011

Prediction.

Hola amigos! How have you all been? We have been doing pretty good since we last spoke. Just enjoying the company of each other and whatnot.

We met Eliza's grandma at Abe's today for lunch. They have pretty good food there. I had the gyro platter. It tasted delish, but there just wasn't enough of it.

We are all looking forward to Eliza's great grandma and great aunt coming to town. They should be in next Friday, weather permitting. They have to drive through Wyoming and sometimes they shut down the whole highway and you can't get anywhere. Amanda and I know this from experience as this past spring we were met with a closed I-25, due to flooding, and a 6 hour detour through the Wyoming mountains.

So we hope they have smooth travels all the way here. It sounds like they have many exciting activities planned for their stay. The most exciting being the celebration of my birthday. We're having a shrimp boil and a shrimp boil is wicked fun. You cook everything in one pot and then dump it put on the table and eat with yer hands.

Well then, this has been a blast, but I got to go. We're watching Planet Terror and I need to pay attention so I don't miss anything. Oh and don't forget to watch tomorrow when Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos get their 3rd win of the season. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment