Friday, October 28, 2011

Differences

Well hello there. Allow me to post this and then I'll be right back to type more. Ok, I'm back, not that you could tell. I just had to post it real quick since it was 11:59 pm and I wanted to get it done on the 28th. It's silly I know but why would you expect anything different from me, I'm so silly. If a wacky next door neighbor ever made a statue of me out of pasta, he would use fusilli.

Anyways, this is one of Amanda's last days of being on maternity leave. She has been on it for almost 6 weeks now and has to go back to work on Tuesday. She's not really looking forward to it, if you can believe that. It would be pretty sweet to not work for 6 weeks and just hang out with your baby. This means for me that I will start being at home with Eliza alone during the day. The longest I have been alone with here was for 3 hours one day. I'm looking forward to it. This will be the beginning of the real adventures of Stay At Home Brad.

You may have noticed I said I would be with Eliza during the day. This is because I still have my nighttime job. I'm not a true stay at home dad, but i didn't think that www.stayathomeduringthedayandworkaparttimejobatnightbrad.com was very catchy as a website name. So that is what it is. I look forward to the day I can find some income source that will allow me to not have to go anywhere to work. Like, working from home or perhaps being a professional photographer and travelling to exotic places with my wife and kid to make photos. Or, my favorite thing to hope for is to win the Powerball. I'm totally due to hit the jackpot. Hopefully soon you'll be reading all about it in the news.

Well then, I've got to be going. It was nice chatting with you and stuff. I hope to see you around here again sometime soon. Have yourself a great day and have a great time at that event you were planning to attend in the near future. I heard it's gonna be a blast. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment